[CBQ] Fox's New Brothers show.

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Fox's New Brothers show.
From: "david_f_pease" <davidp@tritel.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 20:15:35 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1254168943; bh=BAEOv5CyJxmtJ7XgixhjX7ZGNykcUZC+hvsYKG9F1gc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=eV9iizPLGxqcLLvni3+NH2mZZmYacBGWxNGkFiiOFDAKViS2eOSXV1dfPajbrUzCglHnVgJ75ydf50OuOoL4n5PkMJhbq6h1+huavdQG1x0Dw7NRXPwCgMqcSb5nA2xo
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I happen to catch the first episode of Fox's new TV show Brothers last night.
There was a scene where one of the brothers goes to the basement rec room to
talk to his father. It is a very impressive rec room.  Most impressive of all
is the father is running a train layout.  How a 100 percent of my attention is
on the layout.  It appears to be O gauge.  Nice looking.  Now the camera angle
changes to the front of the layout.  And... HOLY ZEPHYR BATMAN! there is the
Pioneer Zephyr! Now in the dialog the father is saying to the son.  Look I have
a limit addition Pioneer Zephyr, only 6 million made.  Exact wording I don't
remember, because by this time I had fallen out of my chair!

Wow, I cannot rememder the last time I saw a train layout on a prime time TV
show.  And never the Pioneer Zephyr!  There is a Santa Claus!

David