[CBQ] Rockford Layout Tours Posted

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>, <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Rockford Layout Tours Posted
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 15:03:22 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1253041659; bh=NyVIlRMlC3iAlQsolueTk3CtWJgq/b7RfDvCBscQ2QY=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MIMEOLE:Importance:X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=RSunTybNh215+edBmJI8fjSkweu1s0PtQPN5m6ccvcLo/SBknGglVwv3URYnY33Hsu31SZn6MPGX6iM55arYOLmJ/yXABmoIFPHpmmPULUdtxGZ0FXqlEzzr56GPzSnO
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi All,

I just posted the Thursday night and Saturday morning layout tours for
Rockford on the BRHS Meetings page on the BRHS web site
(www.BurlingtonRoute.com <http://www.BurlingtonRoute.com> ) for those who
want to plan ahead.  A big thanks to Dennis Blunt & Rich Gortowski for
getting these great layouts to open their layouts to us!

Hard copies of these will be available at Registration Check in at Rockford.

Sorry I'll miss everyone this weekend, but our first grandchild is due any
time now and I want to be here when he arrives.  I want to say a HUGE thank
you to Bob Grenier for all he has done for this meet, and for being my
stand-in there in Rockford.  Thanks also to Sharon Hendricks for planning
and coordinating the Ladies' events and to all the rest of volunteers that
will make this weekend a success!

Hope y'all have a great weekend!

Dave