Re: [CBQ] King City, MO CB&Q depot location

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] King City, MO CB&Q depot location
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 15:58:17 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1251662654; bh=1wM6B3AjSbjZhbu05cNpUVqcSj3KQ1I3u2MQXVqI/g8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:X-AOL-IP:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:X-Spam-Flag:X-AOL-SENDER:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=em+vG1ivszIKVdS+pCZpu4OVZAHgeKUYvbGhAhVYyhYILwSy0ZKb9gzxUZor1jre7ziBiaQkfFwpzpICeREE4DhI10X1jk5PeV/KKn95AREiAtL2EvtSZPILZIu61eWl
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Tom

King City aint' that big..I think it's on site .....I've got a picture of it
from maybe 15 years ago or so...I'm sure you can find it if you go there.

As to others...Barnard is on site in good shape..recently painted along with a
coal shed and maybe a "dry closet"....Craig is off site just across the street
and turned 90 degrees..I think it's the city office now.? Mound City is a
museum..typical small town..Open on the 4th Sunday after the 8th month with 5
Sundays two weeks before the next full moon.....It' on site.Wabash at Maryville
is still there on site as of a year or so ago.? Maitland is off site in good
shape...there was a waycar there until a couple of years ago when it was sold
and taken to Colorado IIRC.

Burlington Jct is still there on site...nearly covered with trees and brush..If
you want photos better wait until December...Nearly obscured by vegetation.?
Tarkio is still on site in very deteriorated condition.? Fairfax is on site and
well preserved..Owned by the elvator company and used as a meeting
room.?Bethany is on site with a CNW waycar...Albany is on site nicely restored

That's all I can think of...As someone mentioned? go to the Missouri Depots
website...It's got lots of stuff.

Pete