RE: [CBQ] Collectibles column in "Zephyr"

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Collectibles column in "Zephyr"
From: Gerald & Virginia Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 17:50:42 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1251499869; bh=iOxRLzoqQ6KWgRmh1PR3SS7Vvb91WhS8PjVOYMHE84Y=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=UNQnwSWInoUyTYqr5c/4Pa49mVb4jgcAGBzwxYxngwGpomPu8O34xaMhs9ZRpJKg53BcQJS+1DRi6QTjgqhfLQhkq7rm+h5TrkTaul4pNPRY0CZKcJxgV2uO8lpm8j68
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
That's why I prefer 'paper' to  hdwe - it's unique to the Q & you can leanr
more from it!

Gerald A. & Virginia J.  Edgar

230 W. 5th St.
Garner, IA 50438-1404