Re: [CBQ] Bananas

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Bananas
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 20:34:46 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1249097693; bh=iCyt7M6yYEpXHvz5jRoFKqdLik+nm7KYjPJwfsct72g=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=X3zwDs43uh4PGz0/B70V32lCfS0gMc2lWjUR7Md8tJBmnVdMPHh+2W0j5rFscAcDoSxDv4kyO5RFB2ocqPH/vtJATqTbcgjv/ZzMZ8cwUjBG4ShgAbqXfR8klok0FPv+
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bob
It has been a couple years since I found the same article and I have asked guys
from the St. Paul area but no one has figured out where it was at.  So far not
answers of where it was at.
Leo I think some were unloaded at the fruit wholesale house on the Alley.
SJH