Re: [CBQ] Digest Number 4106

To: "No Reply" <notify-dg-CBQ@yahoogroups.com>, <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Digest Number 4106
From: "Wayne Davis" <train@mchsi.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 16:59:41 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1247936904; bh=nZmESh1oM5Obu3eIAgq7Q5EgwzlW0fv/7j1wNw8TEhw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:Received:Received:Received:DKIM-Signature:Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:X-eGroups-Approved-By:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Ky43GxK2oxa4IRMSZ+k0ZhfzEgzchPO8t0vXCEt+PsNJBnV15lpCuyYqNY49V7BQii2XXw0eB1KghgASMiTuLSVeCovoPjxJZQ1cDv7oUAta3SUyLqKpLPGHc1ajhsns
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1247936526; bh=/4djD+FTVuVKf3lcMO8xk8QTzzmKPAuNMF0DF427uVY=; h=Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:Date:MIME-Version:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:Subject:X-Yahoo-Group-Post:X-Yahoo-Profile:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-YGroups-SubInfo:Sender:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-eGroups-Approved-By:X-eGroups-Auth; b=m3W/VmJjrspPHuTfqHUQjI7AseCtSYH0sXue2VNU5uX2WVYUmwcdXKUj0oInkb0rA1kHmcmjc3RC1fOVmrZzaVIZRqy3FWmBBPDVtIgWeNrnv70oUkMSqlxEAd4nhN9o
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
CBQThe Illinois Railroad museum has a restored CB&Q switcher painted in Way of
the Zephyrs.  Below is a link to the restoration photo album.

Wayne Davis

http://www.irm.org/gallery/9255painting