Re: [CBQ] Molasses Tank cars

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Molasses Tank cars
From: "Russ Strodtz" <normansen@groundcontrol.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 20:18:28 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1247793526; bh=TpgSankaglDokwAJv5CjYVhGWOe6GEdf9uBzIm9/VQU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-DWNI-Authenticated-User:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=nuhV6ibTjsqn3VjgvD/IRrAZLnQypGEvwrbkB5c2dSpqO58gl5RwqvMJ4ZZh0073OlwvmmGcGBIbR4wHgahZwgf+CM8zPsvaz2S6uO4W8nXeN1M93GqQbyQm7yNAKh3X
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
GWR had 24 cars used. Used them to Congress Park all the time.

Russ