Re: [CBQ] Berthoud CO Blacksmith Shop on C&S

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Berthoud CO Blacksmith Shop on C&S
From: John Manion <railbass@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 06:42:28 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1247575363; bh=yFh/7CYJgPB6uqYrq3kTAPuRaaSQa0KJ2GGkjBgj41Y=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:References:X-Google-Sender-Auth:Message-ID:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=lGBTCsg+9NoK+KFZoAQuCyYyfqlwPWYWG60mMbQWZS5XTaxrt2SsVJxXtIbAx1ojBPAZNDsQFZ3t0DzCqzyROrCiO9slgc236CPHOJ3ntVvlgHF3X4WK/cBt+3bl1OBo
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Richard -
Since business owners have to pay to be listed in the yellow pages, many
small businesses do not go to that expense.   The firm might be listed in
the white pages, but it could have its telephone no. under a different
name.   Have you tried google?
- John Manion