RE: [CBQ] Small coaling tower in the Photo Gallery on BRHS site

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Small coaling tower in the Photo Gallery on BRHS site
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 00:51:45 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1243572991; bh=/HDaGnhPyN6LwjCTnHeJM37ys0zzvQIVi4h2g5Srb6s=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:X-MimeOLE:Importance:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=QfsuSEfaEd/fqDJ92LEZUJ89991Ck/v5CdW//Pqh+eqH6pT91mkyO0n5PDU77h6Zyv+CtRPcpZAhSLfDOOiv0HLgRWVONcAUZan4iFBFkNu/2gwEFRu89vpGGveh9InM
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Yes indeed, that is the Burlington, IA coaling tower (or coaling pocket as
it was called locally)!  (I may have been the one who posted that image)  If
someone does uncover plans for this structure, please let me know as I need
to build one for my layout also!!!  Verlin, there are other shots showing
this in BB23, and it also shows the small loading crane that was used to
transfer coal from open gons to the pocket.

Dave Lotz