Re: [CBQ] +Re: +Re: West Burlington Shop

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] +Re: +Re: West Burlington Shop
From: "Russ Strodtz" <normansen@groundcontrol.us>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 14:19:19 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1239304773; bh=JzKIfP4N9OhCqOsj/3ffDj/vfvmmGgTEIXpd5sk+bW4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-DWNI-Authenticated-User:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ZaCVmGKzOn3jUKiLd4/Rfxfp1j1H5DkHHKTzaMHB/03JZ1XEXpfZRN/yaqTcMXO/y4v49RSOPUAQtlmPgkaIV6dkl883MRujuFjKEX/i+UrO1P8RFZmvMhB4RlVsXJ1k
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I see nothing wrong with this specific book. On the other
hand I usually liked to do things like that by myself and
check with the BN's information.

This kind of information is rather hard to check on this
particular location. It was done on a wrecked unit, they
did not mention how it was done. That was only found later
when the unit got at Glendive where it belonged. In addition
the SD45's at West Burlington generally was not scrapped. Some
of those units were shipped to Havre where they were scrapped
but no one has ever said exactly what was and was not there.
In the case of Havre that was not an issue. On the other hand
some places bought units and then discovered that even after
it had been paid various parts had been later taken off.
>From time to time BN at West Burlington did require to put
some parts back so that the people that had paid for the stuff
got it back. In the case of the 6444 at Havre that was not an
issue but I am not saying for sure that that was the unit
involved.

Russ