[CBQ] Remaining In-use Equipment Roster and others

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Remaining In-use Equipment Roster and others
From: "Bryan Howell" <tubaman21@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 04:05:16 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1238213118; bh=ff0E4hlIyF/D0OhVlQZIOLS2F6aGzN69w3fkYJUCzR4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=mJ2gMEbsyrjQXKFKLzu8Mm3AMTZjKlNlbtuqm1G/Yj9Vwyo0e4k6FoZCnnK6U7PL/OmxI+XjqetwJG9ZFAEQyHu7aLoZJCA0b3tBfhxM5N3m+zrtpUo+YxIqCBYevVA3
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi Group,

I just finished updating the roster of in-service equipment.  I started with
the roster on the website and used various sources to get the most up to date
info I could find.  The file can be found in the files section with the
filename CBQRemainingRoster.xls.  The group of units that I had the most
trouble tracking down were the switchers, as they tend to get sold to
shortlines and grain elevators.  There are 4 sheets within the file.  Sheet1 is
the roster itself.  Sheet2 is the list of preserved equipment.  I thought I
heard talk of the Ft. Madison, Farmington and & Western equipment being
auctioned off, but do not know if that actually occurred.  Sheet3 is all the
units that were removed from the last version of the roster with any notes on
the units that I was able to find.  Sheet4 is all the renumbering data for the
E9/E9AM units.  I welcome any updates/additions/corrections to this roster as I
want to try and keep it current.  Please send any information to me at the
e-mail address below.

Thanks!

Bryan J. Howell
tubaman21@yahoo.com