[CBQ] Oregon photos

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Oregon photos
From: "mortiemix" <Q5632west@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 20:24:44 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1237753489; bh=hLuG6Zxz9K1olXjc7lQ01GquW2GaXxFj6EDG1UAEeG4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=TTA9ooFkcaj73t1Gp4Epu99sJyVgO7aKJc+JxHZI1C6vMRBqhEI1QZX5wlkGsDL/CLn4DKrU6NNn55zf8rE+E1w5l7hDf8wOtCL9itOCU9ahJooicSQAf2MW/1syGaHx