[CBQ] Re: [BRHSlist] Naperville crash

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com, CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: [BRHSlist] Naperville crash
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 14:09:05 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1237054176; bh=JXrOnopFLI0WCx/e/s312kA3KfuT9zuwk7CZd+DdGw4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:X-AOL-IP:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:X-Spam-Flag:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=OLWoD/XkvO+6R5SUwWGz/atb96X/yHFKnSQ9UY2EYpP4tB+72hE62UUgpuVAfUr2Suthd08TMxSi0EE5xXj0MsfSQ8IwyhXCyibqWLwm2WsE6RnDtpVmnPP6b2pHfPno
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bob Campbell is confused re my posting re Naperville.....I belong to both CB&Q
and BRHS groups and often pay little or no attention to the source of requests
for information nor responses thereto henceforth my reply to Mr. Spinner's
request for info re Napervill apparently didn't get to everybody so here it is
again.? Mr. Spinner has already responded to my previous post and since he is,
apparently not a member of either group I've not included him in this reply.

The source for all pertinent info re the above is Jim Christen...626
Morningside Drive, Naperville, IL 60563...Phone 630-357-1861...Jim does not
have nor does he discuss e mail...be aware and so advised.

Some have also requested the web address for the ICC Historical reports of
railroad accidents? here it is

http://dotlibrary.specialcollection.net/

Pete