Re: [CBQ]Beer moves

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ]Beer moves
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 21:28:18 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1236144500; bh=kJJOoqdbBvjVmw1OCP1MAA94KknRVLNvqjc08z374G4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:Message-ID:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=QG4tMIq0aBKcEa5VcnXtw3yP3LwNi/kLeiF5NMmkFg5pbMayx6CDDu2e6v6bo8KzPOxBRBVBqrpCy+CRS2nabuDOP6aKRHbZI6J6qQq9YwcyFc8MIb7SNlcR/yU58jMV
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
That is strange Leo the beer was gone by the '60's
after the move to Galesburg I wound up on the Ottumwa Div for a few years(Sorry
Guys it is BN) and we use to have beer come out of Galesburg on 101 and set out
at Monmouth on the Center Siding.  Then 63 would pick it up to move to of all
places Denver.   101 would also set out cars at Red Oak for the distributer
there, set by the way freight in the morning.  One nite we dumped 4 or 5 loads
in a derailment in Mt. Pleasant at the college campus.
Traffic patterns change with merger and other changes
last time I was in Princeton and not that long ago the unused stock yard was
still there
SJH