[CBQ] Re: Castle Graphics railroad photos has moved...and MORE new photo

To: BNlist@yahoogroups.com, "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>, cmnw_group@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Castle Graphics railroad photos has moved...and MORE new photos
From: Jan Kohl <kohlj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 17:37:30 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1235083078; bh=ijSe5zea0AkPp002LdbeEC9tYh1UPIp9rsUFyFISTMM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:User-Agent:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-eGroups-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=GSBZvW8sOA5gL2lFOWOFfljmRbA6uIbpv0mFhT3Z+R60huEUwGeWgMO3SHc+x8kJhvlxX3ThmB4sQEwrRamz7ndlYZPfh3WAoKuvR331KF5X9oPVPNDfXYCe4ION2tDA
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks, Bill!  To answer your first question, all of these are from my
collection *now*, as I've purchased slides, negatives and photos from
various collections over the past few years...being that I didn't think
to take any picks with my Brownie Hawk when I could have!  :(  Most of
the more recent BNSF/CSX/NS/rolling stock and K-line pics are personal
photos that I've taken.

Newer scans will be so designated as 'From the collection of" if they
were not originals of mine, and I intend to go back and rescan most of
the older stuff, but considering that there are over 3,000 photos
online, don't hold your breath!

To answer your second question...are you volunteering?  :)  If someone
wants to go through and add captions/dates/locations to the photos, I'm
more than happy to create a login for them to do that...and they don't
have to do them right away, they can do them as they feel like it.
Right now I don't have the time, as I've got another 160+ photos to
clean, scan, resize and post, Castle Graphics main photography site to
bring back online, and another server to move in the coming week.

Incidentally, I just posted 150 more photos in the last hour, a bunch of
stuff that I waited until my new server was up so I could post and
people wouldn't have to sort through the old stuff to find...including a
bunch of BN, CB&Q and K-line stuff, and for the CMNW group, a nice pic
of the GM&O tower in Louisiana, Mo...before it was torn down (see the
Railroad > Locations > K-line gallery).

Cheers!

Jan Kohl
Castle Graphics