Re: [CBQ] new photos of Oregon, 6-62

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] new photos of Oregon, 6-62
From: Jan Kohl <kohlj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 14:18:48 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1233861551; bh=AqT24B4VAy1kpIedgCGYINt0UCtYhVzKaAL/BVA86jY=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:User-Agent:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-eGroups-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=bcYYv1XYhiArIuJd6o5vfpg1FObmOzJ5pHqOsVYPd4EP85K5dSAW6sVRHESTdvsmiVNjZjVy2GyoRw+7wpuPADcUk69s5kWnSJaQlOeRN6YK9UcbTvP+6z5Je4inOSEY
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks for sharing, Jonathan, great photos!

Cheers!

Jan Kohl