[CBQ] New Walthers Passenger Car Group

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] New Walthers Passenger Car Group
From: "Scott" <up9087@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 05:33:20 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi,

I have started a new Yahoo group focused on Walthers passenger cars.
As an owner and
operator of at least 100 of these cars I thought it was high time a
group was created to discuss the issues with and use of these
passenger cars.

If you are own these cars, are interested in them or have an
interest in HO scale passenger
modeling and equipment you are encouraged to join the group. In the
next couple days I
am going to get the group rolling with some photos and commentary
about their most
recently modeled train, the Milwaukee Hiawatha (yes, I know about
the NYC 20th Century Limited, only a couple cars have been
delivered).

The group can be found at:

I am also going to seek out a recognized passenger train modeler to
help moderate this
group.