Re: [CBQ] 20 Free CB&Q Profiles of Locomotives, Cars and a Caboose

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] 20 Free CB&Q Profiles of Locomotives, Cars and a Caboose
From: Jan Kohl <kohlj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 22:25:34 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The 'profiles' are the thumbnails on the website that display the
articles for sale. The thumbnails on the pages of the Athearn website
are free representations of the rolling stock they are selling, but we
wouldn't allow an Athearn employee to do that without considering it a
commercial post.

If anyone would like to discuss this further, feel free to contact me
offline.

Cheers!

Jan