Re: [CBQ] Sanborn map for Oregon, IL

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Sanborn map for Oregon, IL
From: sartherdj@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 01:14:40 EST
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks for the lead on getting Sanborn maps.  Someone was actually  able to
e-mail me some of the maps from about 1933.  They were actually and  very
surprisingly incomplete and not very useful at all when trying to  accurately
locate the most important track features I was attempting to  define.  But I
will
keep this information in mind and on my next visit to  the Oro Valley Library
here in Tucson, AZ see if they can get me a copy of the  microfilm to view
rather than the map copies I saw to determine if there is  better information
be found o them.

Later, Dave S.
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)