[CBQ] John Swanson please contact me...

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] John Swanson please contact me...
From: "atsf90" <atsf3460@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 16:03:08 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I'd like to email John Swanson.  If you're on the list please contact
me.  If somebody has his current email address I'd sure like to be
able to contact him about an item he had for sale on the list two
years ago.  The email he was using two years ago bounced back to me
and as far as I can tell he hasn't posted since around 2006 or so.

Thanks greatly if anyone can help!

Mike Martin / Mahomet, IL
atsf3460@aol.com