[CBQ] Re: Tragic News This morning from the North Pole

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Tragic News This morning from the North Pole
From: "Douglas Harding" <dharding@nethtc.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 11:29:03 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Dave, I agree. I got the same posting privately, and let me say the subject
matter had nothing to do with the CBQ or railroads for
that matter. Someone's odd sense of humor, which may have appreciated and
others not so. But it certainly was not appropriate for
the CBQ list.

Doug Harding
www.iowacentralrr.org