[CBQ] FW: Commercial Post - Mile Post 206

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] FW: Commercial Post - Mile Post 206
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 01:33:14 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Mile Post 206 The Burlington Waycars – Commercial Post
We’ve had the final proof copy of the The Burlington Waycars for some time. I
have been involved in a project for over 3 years that has, in the last 18
months, taken all of my time and focus 24/7.

I need a couple of weeks without interruption to proof and finalize the book. I
expect to have that time sometime during the first quarter 2009. When it is
done it will take approximately 6 weeks to produce and deliver the book.

During this interim we have had many new photos surface and added one new
chapter at the end of the book.

We have an excellent book. I have absolutely no doubts about it and I know you
expect us to produce it in the best possible manner. We plan to post previews
within the next 30 days on our website. We will notify you here when the
previews are up.

Thank you to all of our customers for your patience and our many contributors
that have scoured the earth looking for material. If it wasn’t for you folks,
this project would have ended two years ago with a full refund. If, for any
reason, you want a refund, please email us off list. And please keep any
concerns you have off the list. Contact me directly off list.

Thank you and Happy Holidays.

Regards,

Randy Danniel
Mile Post 206 Publishing Inc.