Re: [SPAM]Re: [CBQ] A matter of Character

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [SPAM]Re: [CBQ] A matter of Character
From: Stephen Levine <sjl_prodigynet@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 07:36:37 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Aren't the posts of new members moderated?

The New York Central lists (including mine) generally require that all new
members be approved and their first post moderated.  I also did this with the
Tchaikovsky list (I am a moderator there) after there were some obnoxious
posts.   It is a pain in the butt but it does keep the bad stuff off of the
list.

That said, I have not noticed many problematic posts on this list.  I believe I
have only seen 2 in the past year (correct me if I am wrong).

sjl