[CBQ] HO GATX Whalebelly Hopper Kits

To: <ACL-SAL-SCLmodeler@yahoogroups.com>, <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>, <BNlist@yahoogroups.com>, <CSXprotomodellers@yahoogroups.com>, <MFCL@yahoogroups.com>, <RPM-forum@yahoogroups.com>, <WesternPrototypeModeler@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] HO GATX Whalebelly Hopper Kits
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 13:09:11 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1223917787; bh=4wrawK/oVTsG4+6N+c618ofOmKf24VGHxP8texKutj8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:Importance:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=WLuxCmVy42EOMaY3WlSnFoLlP79g6qmePZyRxT0gpJ1G+FJV90Pecb9dZSC78RIZ8JR4tS6rNgRjBPTuFE8iOuyBTN1xr5uDNvTFPkyMD23zZ3AJGH2IgGimQh/ne6Rh
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
ACL-SAL-SCLmodelerHi All,

It's time for an update on the status of this project!  The Q Connection web
site www.QConnection.biz has been updated to show a photo of the sample body
and bolster castings.  I have reviewed the drawings for the etchings and I'm
anxiously waiting the delivery of the remainder of the castings and the first
etching for review.  The Kadee #158 couplers are on their way and the trucks
have been ordered from Athearn and should arrive from China late December or
early January.  As soon as all the parts come together I'll be sending out
pick-up invoices for those who have pre-ordered.  The final price has not yet
been determined, but it will be close to what we have estimated.

If you have not already done so - you may still pre-reserve your kit(s) up
until November 15th, 2008.  There are more details, photos of the prototypes
and a reservation form available on the QC web site.

Thanks to all who who have reserved kits, and most of all, thank you for your
patience!

Dave Lotz
Q Connection