[CBQ] Re: Oregon Il. Station Map

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Oregon Il. Station Map
From: "bigbearoak" <jonathanharris@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 06:49:00 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
You've seen  the track chart archived in our "Files" section? There's also an
east-facing
view of part of the yard in the "Photos" section. They're both from around the
same time
(1964 for the map/chart, 1962 for the photo). Doesn't sound like exactly what
you want,
but might help.
best,
Jonathan

--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, "Jon" <cbq1964@...> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>

> I am looking for a station map of Oregon Il. still showing all of the tracks
> in town for the
> various industries (Carnation, the Lumber Co. ,etc...)  I have a huge station
> map (PDF
format)
> of both Rochelle and Savannah that I would be willing to trade.  If anyone
> can help it
would