[CBQ] Re: Preservation & Restoration Funding

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Preservation & Restoration Funding
From: "cbq_bill" <cbq_bill@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 03:55:47 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi Sam,

I do not have any personal experience with grants or fundraising for
depots.  However, Bob Rees of the Oregon, IL Q depot said that he got
a lot of pointers from the folks in Thomson, IL who had already gone
through the process with their depot.  Maybe the folks involved with
these depots would share their experience with you.

The Oregon Depot's website is oregondepot.org.

The Thomson depot's phone number is 815-259-2155.

We sure enjoyed visiting your Milan, MO depot last September 2007.  I
found a copy of Hogback Road at a show.

Good Luck and Thanks,

Bill H