RE: [CBQ] Athearn SW1000 - First Ever Late Paint Scheme!

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Athearn SW1000 - First Ever Late Paint Scheme!
From: Rick Keil <rkeil6721@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 18:03:58 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Tom, I got to see both at the NTS and I can't wait.  Athearn reps were having a
discussion with someone over the simplified paint scheme as to how many
received it.  I didn't know that answer but I did let them all know about 9314
as you related in your email, they kinda looked at me funny but maybe they
weren't expecting someone to know something about the model!

Anyone know how many did recive it or was it just this one?

Rick Keil
http://www.gowindowslive.com/summergiveaway/?ocid=tag_jlyhm