[CBQ] scratchbuilt O2A Mike update.

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] scratchbuilt O2A Mike update.
From: "jt23_chitown" <onequiknova@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 18:49:40 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
 I have posted a few photos of my completed O2A in the files section
under the file "scratchbuilt O2A". If you were at the spring meet, you
may have seen it displayed at the swap meet before it was painted.
  For those who didn't see my post back in Feb., its has a scratchbuilt
boiler, cab, smoke box and tender sitting on an old HO LMB O1A
cylinders and chassis that were both extensivly modified. The pics
arn't the clearest, but its all my old digital camera will do.

  There is also a progress pic of my next project which is an HO scale
T2 2-6-6-2.

 John.