[CBQ] OP's Roundtable at DCE

To: CinciOPSIG@yahoogroups.com, ntrak@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] OP's Roundtable at DCE
From: lafoote@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 09:13:52 EDT
Cc: ry-ops-industrialsig@yahoogroups.com, CBQ@yahoogroups.com, WiringForDCC@yahoogroups.com, LayoutConstruction@yahoogroups.com, RailOp@yahoogroups.com, NscaleOPSIG@yahoogroups.com
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hey List,

LAST CHANCE...

I can still fit you in if your interested in giving a clinic  at DCE.  I
still have 6 time slots left.  Just contact me off list or  go to the DCE Web
site
now.

For those of you already committed to giving of your time by  presenting a
clinic, THANKS!

REMEMBER though that in order to VISIT any clinic's on  Thursday or Friday
that you have to be REGISTETED as a convention  attendee.

Let me know if you're interested...ASAP.

SPECIAL TOPIC - Thursday, 1:00 PM
Operations Open  Roundtable - This will be an OPEN session for the discussion
of different
Operation's methods, paperwork & ideas. Brain Storming is welcome! Feel  free
to bring
your own paperwork to discuss or show off.  If you want  to learn about OP's
this is the
place to be. OP SIG members encouraged to  attend.

See ya there in 23 days!

Yours  Truly,
Mike Langford, Clinic Chair
The Derby City Express