[CBQ] FS: N scale CBQ items - later years

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] FS: N scale CBQ items - later years
From: "NorsemanJack" <NorsemanJack@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 15:45:56 -0700
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi all.  Long time lurker.  I model the CBQ in N scale and my interests have
recently shifted towards the pre-Chinese Red eras.  I have a number of later
year CBQ models for sale, including some of the long out of production
Intermountain CBQ box cars.  Full details and photos are on my trains for sale
webpage listed below (scroll to the very bottom).  Please email me at
norsemanjack@comcast.net if you have any questions.  Thanks.  Jack

http://home.comcast.net/~norseman60/images/05080005.JPG

(btw: I checked the yahoo groups home page for our group and it seems to
indicate that personal for sale postings of CBQ items are okay)