Re: [CBQ] Q' Scale Test Car

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Q' Scale Test Car
From: Tom Burg <teb2771@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 20:21:36 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
THe Burlington Route Steam Locomotive photo CD (and the new book
version, Burlington Route Steam) contains a photo of ten-wheeler #639
with a scale test car and its support car on the car scale across from
the Dubuque depot on April 4, 1936. The test car is not prominent in the
photo, but can be seen. Tom Burg