Re: [CBQ] C&S 7th Street Yard

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] C&S 7th Street Yard
From: "Stephen J. Levine" <sjl@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 17:42:04 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Yes, the Amusement Park is Denver's familiar 6 Flags Elitch Gardens.  It had
been a fixture on the west side of town before being moved to the old Rice Yard.

  sjl

Mark Sellars <sellarsmark_aus@yahoo.com> wrote:
          Hi everyone.

When was the 7th Street Yard renamed the Rice Yard?
The 7th St Yard was oringinally the D&NO's, I take it.
And the C&S redeveloped it to suit the changing times?

Regards, Mark