[CBQ] Re: Texas Zephyr Equipment in the mid-east

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Texas Zephyr Equipment in the mid-east
From: "John Lewis" <CBQJohn@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 23:59:45 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
List,

I have been in Dubai (UAE) several times through my service in the Navy, most
recently in March of 2004.  I did not see anything resembling the Texas Zephyr
equipment anywhere in the port area, much less in the city of Dubai (UAE).

Here is hoping the TZ/DZ can come home ....

Regards,
John Lewis
Palmyra, Missouri