[CBQ] Our Sincere Thanks

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>, <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Our Sincere Thanks
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 09:57:45 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Diana, myself, Josh & Shayna and Joel want to send our sincere thanks to
each and every one of you who have supported us with your thoughts, prayers
and gifts in this difficult time of grief.  Jacob enjoyed attending the BRHS
functions and considered many of you his friend.  He will be missed, but
because of our faith, we know that this separation is only temporary.  If
any of you would like to know more about this confidence we have, please do
not hesitate to ask us.

Diana & I are working today on getting out personal thank you cards to each
of you who contacted us directly.

I look forward to seeing many of you at the BRHS Spring Meet in Oregon, IL
the 12th of April.

David Lotz
Pooler, GA