[CBQ] Dates/location of 2008 Spring/Annual meets

To: "CBQ" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Dates/location of 2008 Spring/Annual meets
From: "Bill Jelinek" <cbqrr@northlc.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 12:16:40 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
CBQ
Gene just posted this on the BRHS list.
--Bill Jelinek

While we are still working on a number of the details the spring meet will
be in Oregon, IL on April 12th this year. As soon as we know the details
will try to get it posted to the BRHS site. We currently do not have a
webmaster so might take some time to get it there after we know more
details. Currently we have a tentative dates of September 25th thru 28th
for the fall meet. We are planning the meeting in Quincy but are working on
a train trip from Naperville. The fall meet is tentative as we have a lot of
details to work out.

Gene Tacey