[CBQ] Question on Aurora depot

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Question on Aurora depot
From: Scott Stearns <scott_b_stearns@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 12:21:27 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Good morning - I have a question about the track configuration of the Aurora
depot.

In my mind, I could swear that the Aurora depot had eight passenger tracks in
the late 60's and 70's.  However, the only diagrams I can find show six.  I
have accumulated a rather large collection of slides and pictures of the depot
from different eras, but none of them show anything beyond tracks 1 through
about 4.

Can anyone set me straight on this before I model two too many tracks?

Thanks for your help.
Scott Stearns
Zumbrota, MN