Re: [CBQ] Toluca to Warren Line

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Toluca to Warren Line
From: "harold huber" <sarge9@bresnan.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 07:13:31 -0700
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Glen,
A little more about this line.  The construction company named it the Big Horn
Southern and it was named that until the CB&Q assumed it.  The reason it was so
short lived is the Wind River Canyon was finally breached and this gave a more
direct route to Cody and Yellowstone Park.  I have traveled the route once will
have to do that again next spring.
Harold Huber
Sheridan, WY