Re: [CBQ] Re:J-n-J coach, was N Scale Exposition Flyer

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com,CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re:J-n-J coach, was N Scale Exposition Flyer
From: Bob Webber <rgz17@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 09:50:47 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks, Jerry - I looked for a photo of their sides and came up empty
- but I've been trying to get some stuff together for Cocoa Beach at
the same time.

As Michal said, it has too many windows, and the lav windows are
rectangular rather than arched.  A few other issues in terms of
rivets.  Then you have to come up with the proper core - something
that has an upper deck width that matches - and that isn't likely -
along with a reasonable floor - though the underbody can be built up
easier than any of the other issues can be cured.  It looks like a
nice piece, and I wish they had something similar in HO with modular
pieces - then you could make the coach.

At 08:39 AM 12/30/2007, Jerry M. LaBoda wrote:
>Bob...
>
>   Submitted for your consideration...
>
>   http://users.dwx.com/~jnjtrains/Aready/3422.jpg
>

>         jerry
><jmlaboda2@yahoo.com>
>
>Passenger Car Photo Indexes  -  UPDATED 9/13/07 WITH 7273 NEW LINKS ADDED!!!
><http://trainweb.org/passengercars/>
>
>N-scale Passenger Car User's Guide
><http://trainweb.org/passengercars/UsersGuide.htm>
>
>Appreciate Freedom???  Thank a Veteran!!!

>Yahoo! Groups Links

Bob Webber