Re: [CBQ] WrightTRAK CBQ Mech. Reefer

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] WrightTRAK CBQ Mech. Reefer
From: "Rob Manley" <robev1630@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 20:56:26 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Gary,
It's on page  27of Burlington Bulletin No. 12. This bulletin covers all reefers
owned and built by the Q
"The 5000's were simply 1957 versions of the earlier 100 series cars." The
earlier cars being the Walthers / Pacific HO flat sided plastic kit. " BREX
5000-5049 had Frigidaire refrigeration units, 5050-5059 had Trane units and
cars 5060-5069 had Thermo-King systems which were similar but not identicalto
the one in BREX 118"

Unfortunately my scanner dosen't talk to my PC so all I can do is ask one of
our more blessed members to forward a scan of the 5000 series cars. Maybe Gary
will be so overwhelmed that he will make the Q version. If you want a Bulletin
of your own, go to the BRHS website, about CB&Q, Company Store and BB#12
reprints are for sale.

Rob Manley
"So why am I building a S.F.R.D. plugdoor reefer?"