RE: [CBQ] Mile Post 206 Website

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Mile Post 206 Website
From: Gerald & Virginia Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 07:18:08 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Great to hear from you!  So when may we expect Waycars?  I;ve heard a # of
people ask about the 2008 calendar as well plus at least one inquiry on our Q
Yahoo site so know sales will be good!

Gerald A. & Virginia J.  Edgar 230 W. 5th St. Garner, IA 50438-1404 (641)
923-2573  evenings & w/e's

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.comFrom: milepost206@mchsi.comDate: Wed, 28 Nov 2007
22:52:40 +0000Subject: [CBQ] Mile Post 206 Website

Greetings,We found out today that our website is down. We believe that our web
hosting company 1PLANHOST.COM is out ofbusiness. Their phone is disconnected
and we can't reach their website.Within a few days our website will be back up.
Over the next few weeks we will be posting information on TheBurlington
Waycars, the 2008 Calendar and previews of the book.Thank you.Randy DannielMile
Post 206 Publishing, Inc.