[CBQ] Montgomery Stockyard Operation

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Montgomery Stockyard Operation
From: "Rory Murchison" <murchi209@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 19:04:37 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I would like to know how the sheepyard at Montgomery was switched.

Did the eastbound mainline trains stop and setout cars?

How many jobs originated from Eola?

Steve Holding, Leo and others probably has some valuable comments.

I am modeling Montgomery in the mid 50's and any operations info would
be greatly appreciated.

      Rory Murchison