[CBQ] SD-40 Photos

To: "CBQ Group" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] SD-40 Photos
From: "Ralph W. Brown, Jr." <cbq682@grics.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 20:13:10 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
To All:

I recently received a Kato SD40 (#875) that I purchased.  I wanted to do some
research on the SD40's details so I did the usual thing and turned to the
internet.  Its been a while since I have searched for CB&Q photos.  I used to
go the BRHS website which had several links to other website with good CB&Q
photos.  I was unable to view anything other than the home page of the BRHS
website.

Anyone have any good links to some useful SD40 photos?  Any help is appreciated.

R.W. Brown, Jr.
Galesburg, IL