[CBQ] help

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] help
From: "leo_mccauley2001" <leo_mccauley2001@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 03:27:54 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
 At long last we are finally getting the 4978 painted, however
 we are having a discussion about the correct color for the
 lettering, if any one of you have this info, and are coming
 to the Dave Beck dedication on the 22nd, of Sep. look for
 either Alan Russell or Jim Carrow, and let them know, or give
 me this info. Thanks Leo McCauley