[CBQ] Re: Double Sheathed USRA 40-foot Door Stencil

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Double Sheathed USRA 40-foot Door Stencil
From: "Kai Solvei" <kai@solvei.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 18:54:31 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, Steve Doyle <doylesteve19@...> wrote:

> Hi,
>   I asked the list last Tuesday about information on the exact
wording of the door stencil on the CB&Q USRA double-sheathed 40'
boxcars.  The manufacturer would like to get this info as quickly as
possible. Can anyone help?
>   Thanks,
>   Steve

I sent an answer but it seems to have vanished somewhere at Yahoo.
The decal with the Westerfield cars says (at least to my eyes; it's
VERY small and some characters are not readable):

DO NOT LOAD WITH LIME SODA ASH
BULK CEMENT CARBON BLACK HIDES
OIL TAR AND CREOSOTE PRODUCTS OR
ANY COMMODITY THAT WILL RENDER