[CBQ] BN and Predecessor 1970's Photos (Link)

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] BN and Predecessor 1970's Photos (Link)
From: "Paul K." <kozys@insightbb.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 22:16:14 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi all.

I saw this over on the BN list and figured many here would be interested, too.
There are also some depots and unusual shots, too, so scroll through them all.

My apologies if it's already been posted here.  If it was, I missed it.

--
"Paul (Kossart) - The CB&Q Guy"
 Proto-Based Freelancing the CB&Q "Illiniwek River-Subdivision-Branch Line" in

Posted by: "Eric Gagnon" mile179kingston@yahoo.ca mile179kingston
    Date: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:27 pm ((PDT))

While doing a Google search, I came across a website with some
fascinating BN and predecessor road shots.  Although there are other
railroads also represented, there are some neat newly-painted BN cars,
interesting structures, locos etc.  If you enjoy a nice assortment of
1970's scanned prints, check out John Raid's railroad photos.  He notes
that there are no thumbnails yet, but the directory is worth checking
out for some really cool shots, enjoy:

http://www.mugii.com/Pictures/SE_Iowa_1970s/

Eric Gagnon
Kingston, Ontario, Canada