[CBQ] Zephyr-Rocket Photos and material

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Zephyr-Rocket Photos and material
From: "no17eng654" <no17eng654@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 17:07:12 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
We recently announced that Iowa Northern Railway Principals will be
purchasing Rock Island E-6 #630 and E-8 #652 for restoration and
placement in a new museum at Manly, Iowa.  Known as Manly Jct. Railroad
Museum Corporation is a non-profit Iowa corporation to establish an
archive of photos and material, as well as equipment regarding
railroading in Iowa, Minnesota and related areas.

The Zephyr-Rocket, as well as the Twin Star Rocket and the Mid-
Continent Special were passenger trains operated in this territory.  We
are looking for anything regarding these trains that could be borrowed
for scanning, or donated to this cause.

Would appreciate some feedback.

Dan Sabin, President
Iowa Northern Railway Company