[CBQ] Re Mendota

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re Mendota
From: "leo_mccauley2001" <leo_mccauley2001@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 14:56:18 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
 In response ro questions asked, It is my understanding that the models
are on a twenty year program, and it sounded like last Friday when we
put them out,that there are more models on the way, should fill up the
case that we built for this. might also add that his son Vernon put
the models in the case, and gave a brief description of things that
his dad did with each model, sort of like a memorial to his dad, his
widow a very gracious lady was also there, with Vernon doing the
comentary, it was a long but great afternoon. in response to the true
value of these models, we are open to any estiments, that y'all might
be able to give us. Again if any of y'all can make it to crossing
days, come on out to the 4978 and say hey, and don't forget, the music
on Sat. night, I have a gentleman, coming that does a great Boxcar
Willie. Thanks Leo McCauley