[CBQ] Commercial Post - 2nd Chance Trains

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Commercial Post - 2nd Chance Trains
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 22:13:20 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hello all,

There will be an ?official? announcement once everything is finalized, but
to give you the inside track, I will soon be merging Q Connection into a new
hobby shop here in Pooler, GA called 2nd Chance Trains.  William & I are
excited about this new venture and hope that our ?merger? (his N scale
custom work and my Q Connection business) will bring about some new and
exciting projects.  Our official web site is under construction, but you may
view what we have done at www.2ndChanceTrains.com
<http://www.2ndchancetrains.com/> .

Since William already had an eBay store set up as 2nd Chance Trains, I just
listed models from a couple of Eagle Imports Sam Houston Zephyr sets that I
acquired prior to the BRHS Spring Meet and have split them into individual
boxes.  Sorry, both observation cars sold at the meet and the 4712 coaches
sold shortly thereafter.  I put the 4700 coach as an active auction, but
have also listed the baggage car and E5 ?Silver Bullet? in our eBay store.

Here is the link to the auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230133624941
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230133624941>

Here is the link to the eBay store:
http://stores.ebay.com/2nd-Chance-Trains

Last, but not at all least?the HC-1 hopper project is nearing completion at
Bowser.  I?ll be making an availability announcement real soon!

Dave Lotz
Q Connection
(soon to become 2nd Chance Trains)