Re: Fwd: [CBQ] Q Steam Engine

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: [CBQ] Q Steam Engine
From: dfhollis@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 21:53:20 +0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I seem to recall that the 6315 was added to the fantrip at Clyde.

From: qutlx1@aol.com
Maybe, but my memory is of a big engine and more modern in appearance. I
note the 6315 was added to a steam trip on 9/6/59 at Aurora which turned out to
be its' last run. Since the Aurora Rdhs had long before stopped servicing
steam and Eola had continued that's why I'm thinking it was the 6315.

Leo