[CBQ] Looking for a couple of CB&Q Historians

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Looking for a couple of CB&Q Historians
From: "Duane Koss" <dak507@plateautel.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 18:48:21 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi Glen,
You might reach Jim Reisdorff through the website of South Platte Press.
See link: http://www.southplattepress.com/about.html The Wymore Story
publication was excellent. It was one of my first purchased books as my
hometown of Washington, Kansas was one of the stops on the Concordia
branch. I did have a photo of the Washington Depot on this site, but I
see it has been removed. I recently recieved a copy of the new Nebraska
Depot book called Train Time in Nebraska..The Post Card Era, which was
excellent too.. duane
Duane Koss
BNSF Clovis Sub / MP715
Fort Sumner, New Mexico